BlueStacks is a program that emulates the Android system on the computer or a program that uses virtualization technology to run Android apps on a PC. An updated version Bluestacks 4 has been released and it comes packed with new features and improvements.
What’s New in BlueStacks 4?
The latest version of Bluestacks runs on Android 7.1.2 as the default OS instead of the previous version KitKat. With this new update, the company says the performance of BlueStacks 4 is 6 times faster than that of the Galaxy S9+ (which is also 8 times faster than BlueStacks 3).
High Performance like never before
- 6x faster performance than Samsung Galaxy S9+
- 8x faster performance than BlueStacks 3
- Use BlueStacks for playing or do more: The choice is yours
- Core game playing function as part of main UI
- Add-on Features like BlueStacks Store, Quests, available at will, consume resources only once launched
New and Improved Keymapping
- Manage key controls with the all new Game Controls Window
- Key Controls divided into categories for easier navigation
- Play with default controls or create based on your own
- Playing multiple games from multiple Google Play Accounts at once
- Playing same game from Multiple accounts
- Huge Potential for unlocking rewards in RPGs with Multi-instance
BlueStacks Store and BlueStacks Points
- Earn BlueStacks Points by playing your favorite games on BlueStacks
- Get exciting items from the BlueStacks Store in exchange of BlueStacks Points
- Get access to the exclusive Pro Gamer Series of gaming tools
Bluestacks 4 however will longer support Windows XP and this version runs on Nougat 7.1.2 32-bit. The team is working on 64-bit version so it is not possible to play Fortnite and ARK: Survival Evolved.[su_button url=”https://www.bluestacks.com” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#FFB425″ icon=”icon: download”]Download Bluestacks 4[/su_button]
For more tips click here
Microsoft has revealed four titles that we will see joining the Games with Gold program th…