After being announced in 2018 E3 ,CD PROJEKT RED has realiesed the game play demo for Cyberpunk 2077. Cyberpunk 2077 is a narrative-driven, open world RPG from the creators of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. You play as V, a hired gun on the rise, who just got their first serious contract. In a world of cyberenhanced street warriors, tech-savvy netrunners and corporate life-hackers, today is your first step to becoming an urban legend.The demo gives us a look of Cyberpunk’s first-person shooter combat which is a bold move considering the Witcher series is in third person.
Some of the features showcased include:
- Gun combat.
- including destructible environments,
- roaming around city streets
- visiting ripperdocs to update your cyberware,
- and lots of dialogue.
- vehicle movements.
Some of the things that stood-out for me are:
- The weapon design is so good, reminds me of Doom 2016.
- The reload animations are on point.
- The music and atmosphere felt so real, especially in V’s apartment.
- The crowd in the city was mind blowing, it felt lived in.
- Character creator looked good.
The Cyberpunk 2077 demo was running on a killer PC with the following specs:
- CPU: Intel i7-8700K
- RAM: 2x16GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1080Ti
Cyberpunk 2077 will be coming to PS4 ,Xbox and PC. Preorders are currently available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC versions of the game.
The video contains work-in-progress gameplay and mature content — everything you see is potentially subject to change.
Horizon Zero Dawn is finally launching on pc on 7 August 2020. Horizon’s open world …