Please refer to the guidelines outlined below to properly clean and maintain your phone.
To clean your phone, here are a few guidelines to follow.
- Before cleaning, power down your smartphone, remove any case or cover, and unplug any cables or accessories.
- Use a soft, lint free, microfiber cloth such as a camera lens cleaning cloth to gently wipe the exterior surface of the phone.
- Avoid getting moisture in any opening and do not apply liquid solutions directly to your phone. If necessary, dampen the corner of your cloth with a small amount of distilled water or disinfectant, such as a hypochlorous acid – based (50-80ppm) or alcohol-based (more than 70% ethanol or isopropyl alcohol) product, and gently wipe the front and back of your phone without applying too much pressure. Avoid excessive wiping.
- Do not use compressed air, and do not apply or spray bleaches or liquid solutions directly on your phone.
- This cleaning recommendation is only intended for the glass, ceramic and metal surfaces of your phone; it is not recommended for soft accessories, i.e. those that are made of leather, rubber or plastic.
- Guidelines applies to : Smartphones, tablets and the smartwatch (excluding watch straps).
- Guidelines not applicable for : Earbuds, keyboards (external keyboard and those of Galaxy laptops), plastic straps for wearables, and any other product not explicitly listed.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra The price of the Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra smartphone in Kenya is in the regio…