The Huawei Y5p is an affordable smartphone by Huawei announced on 5, May, 2020. Its expected price in Kenya is around 15,022 shillings. It was announced alongside Huawei Y6p and is the more affordable of the two. The Y5p comes with 5.45” LCD of HD+ resolution and 18:9 ratio. On the inside, it has a Helio P22 chipset, coupled with 2GB RAM and 32GB storage, along with a microSD slot for adding extra space.
Huawei Y5p features in Kenya
- Price: 15,022 Kenya Shillings
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 5.45 inches, capacitive touchscreen
- Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google Play Services
- Mediatek MT6762R Helio P22 (12 nm) chipset
- Storage: 32GB 2GB RAM
- Camera: Main 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), AF
- Selfie: 5 MP, f/2.2
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3020 mAh
- Colors: Black, Blue, Green
The expected release date of Huawei Y5p is somewhere in late May, 2020.
Check out more news here.
Infinix Hot 10 Play Announced in 2021, January 21, and released that same day, Infinix Hot…