The Huawei Y6p is a mid-range smartphone by Huawei announced on 5, May, 2020. Its expected price in Kenya is around 19,633 shillings. It was announced alongside Huawei Y5p and is the more modern looking version of the two. Huawei Y6p comes with three cameras and a fingerprint scanner on the back. The phone features a 6.3” Full HD+ LCD panel with a water-drop notch for the 8 MP camera. On its back is a 13 MP + 5 MP + 2 MP, the main shooter and within it a non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery.
Huawei Y6p features in Kenya
- Price: 19,633 Kenya Shillings
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.3 inches IPS LCD
- Android 10, EMUI 10.1, no Google Play Services
- Mediatek MT6762R Helio P22 (12 nm) chipset
- Storage: 64GB 3GB RAM
- Camera: Main 13 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
5 MP, f/2.2, (ultra wide)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Selfie: 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Fingerprint (rear-mounted)
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh
- Colors: Black, Green, Purple
The expected release date of Huawei Y6p is somewhere in late May, 2020.
Check out more news here.
Oppo A92 You can buy Oppo A92 smartphone in Kenya for a price of 29,999 shillings. Oppo A9…