The Nokia 3.1 Plus was announced in October 2018 succeeding the Nokia 3.1 that was launched in May 2018. The phone comes with three cameras; one in the front and two in the back. Nokia 3.1 Plus is all about capturing photos that look so good, The dual rear cameras deliver stunning shots, beautiful Bokeh as well as fast and accurate focus even in low light.
The Nokia 3.1 Plus is a powerful budget smartphone that comes with a solid build quality, a good long lasting battery and a good camera that is feature packed. The Nokia 3.1 Plus is a powerful budget smartphone with a solid design. Nokia 3.1 Plus will receive three years of monthly security patches and two years of operating system updates as set by the Android One program.
Nokia 3.1 Plus Features
- Color : Blue, White, Baltic.
- Display: 6.0-inch Full-HD+ Display 18:9 aspect ratio (720 x 1440 / 268 ppi).
- Design: Precision-fit aluminum rear cover with matt finish, 2.5D curvature front glass.
- Back camera: Dual Main: 13 MP 3L5/f2.0, Dual second: 5 MP 5E9/f2.4.
- Front Camera: 8 MP 4H7/FF/f2.2.
- Extra features: AI and depth-based imaging, HDR photography, Ergonomic rear fingerprint sensor, dual rear/front camera setup.
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 Octa core (4 x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4 x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53) 64-bit / GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Charging: 5 V / 2 A charger, Undetectable battery
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor), E-compass, Gyroscope, NFC Fingerprint Sensor (on the back).
|Model||Nokia 3.1 Plus|
|Camera||Main : 13 MP + 5 MP|
Front : 8 MP
|RAM||2 GB or 3 GB|
|Storage||2 GB or 3 GB|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio P22|
- Nokia 3.1 Plus 16 GB
- Nokia 3.1 Plus 32 GB
Nokia 3.1 Plus Price in Kenya
- Nokia 3.1 Plus 2 GB RAM + 16 GB – ~ Ksh 18,000
- Nokia 3.1 Plus 3 GB RAM + 32 GB – ~ Ksh 20,000
Nokia 3.1 Plus Specs
|Display||6.0-inch Full-HD Display|
|Battery Capacity||3500 mAh|
|Storage||32 GB or 64 GB|
|RAM||3 GB or 4 GB RAM|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio P22|
|OS||Android One (Android 8.1 Oreo)|
|Launch Date||October 2018|
|Dimensions||156.88 x 76.44 x 8.19 mm|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels|
|MAIN CAMERA||Dual Main: 12 MP 2PD /AF/ f1.8/ 1.28 um, Dual second: 5 MP, BW/ FF/ f2.4/ 1.12um|
|FRONT CAMERA||8 MP FF/ f2.0|
|RAM||2 GB or 3 GB LPPDDR3|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 8 Cores 2.0 GHz 64-bit (4 x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, 4 x 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53)|
|Expandable Memory||Up to 400 GB|
|Internal Memory||16 GB or 32 GB|
|Wi-Fi||WiFi 802.11 b/g/n|
|Network Support||LTE Cat. 4, L+L, VoLTE, VoWiFi, 4G LTE, 4G , 3G, 2G|
|USB||Micro USB v2.0|
IN THE BOX
|Accessories||Nokia 3.1 Plus|
Nokia Micro USB charger
SIM door key
FOR MORE DEVICE SPECS CHECK HERE
Microsoft has revealed four titles that we will see joining the Games with Gold program th…