Onimusha: Warlords was first released on PlayStation2 in 2001. Its exhilarating sword-fighting action and intense battles against demons captivated players worldwide. That same masterpiece is making a comeback on current-gen consoles.
Japanese actor Takeshi Kaneshiro, who played the voice of main character Samanosuke in the original game, also joined the project as a guest creator. The Japanese voices have been newly recorded, and the brand new soundtrack promises to be even more spectacular than the original.
Here are the new features included in Onimusha: Warlords remaster:
- High-Definition Graphics – Characters, background graphics, and cut scenes have been given a high-definition upgrade to enhance the visibility on your quest to save the princess.
- Widescreen Support, New Display Options – Both the original game’s display (4:3) and more standard widescreen display (16:9) are supported. Display settings can be changed between 4:3 and 16:9 at any time in-game.
- Screen Scroll Feature – A screen scroll feature has also been added for widescreen display. The background scrolls up and down according to players’ movements, showing areas that can’t be fully displayed from certain positions.
- Analog Stick Support – In addition to the controls from the original, this new release allows players to move using analog sticks. This added feature makes it easier to move instinctively and change directions quickly.
- Easy Mode Available From Start – Easy Mode is unlocked for players from the start of gameplay, which wasn’t available in the original game. This addition makes it easier for both newcomers and those who haven’t played Onimusha: Warlords for a while to dive into this world right away.
- New Soundtrack – A brand new soundtrack and Japanese voices have been recorded to accompany the newest release of Onimusha: Warlords.
|Steam System Requirements||Onimusha Warlords Minimum System Requirements||Onimusha Warlords Recommended System Requirements|
|OS||Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 10 (64-bit OS only)|
|Windows 7 64-bit||Windows 10 64-bit|
|Processor||Intel Core i3 Series (Dual Core) or equivalent AMD||Intel Core i7-3770 3.4GHz, equivalent AMD or better|
|*CPUs that do not have multithreading are not officially supported.|
|Memory||4 GB or more||8 GB or more|
|Hard Drive||12 GB||16 GB|
|Graphic Memory||2048 MB||4096 MB|
|Graphics Card||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960|
|Sound Card||DirectSound compatible (DirectX® 10.0 or higher)|
|DirectX®||Version 10.0||Version 11.0|
|*DirectX® 9.0c is required in addition to the DirectX® version listed above.|
|Expected Performance||Expected performance based on minimum requirements is 720P/60FPS.||Expected performance based on recommended requirements is 1080P/60FPS.|
|Input Device||Mouse / Keyboard|
|Game Controller||Xbox 360 Controller for Windows (Recommended)|
|Keyboard||US keyboards, JIS keyboards|
|Internet Access||Broadband Internet Connection (Uses Valve Corporation’s Steam system.)
A stable internet connection is required to activate the game.
|Additional Notes||Resolution is dependent upon PC performance.|
Capcom is recommending an i7 and 8GB of RAM to play Onimusha. Those who pre-order Onimusha: Warlords (on steam) will get a free wallpaper. Onimusha: Warlords will be available for PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch on January 15, 2019.
For More Gaming Content Click Here
Horizon Zero Dawn is finally launching on pc on 7 August 2020. Horizon’s open world …