OPPO A12 smartphone runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core, 2.3 GHz, Cortex A53 processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio P35 Chipset. It has 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB internal storage.
OPPO A12 smartphone has a IPS LCD display. It measures 155.9 mm x 75.5 mm x 8.3 mm and weighs 165 grams. The screen has a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels and 270 ppi pixel density. On camera front, the buyers get a 5 MP f/2.4 Primary Camera (5.0″ sensor size, 1.12µm pixel size) and on the rear, there’s an 13 MP + 2 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 4230 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, and more.
OPPO A12 smartphone price in Kenya is 15,000 shillings for the 32GB version and 18,000 shilling for 64GB version. The phone is speculated to be launched in the country on June 10, 2020 (Expected). As for the color options, the A12 smartphone may come in Black, Blue colors.
- Network: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display: 6.22 IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Resolution: 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 450 nits typ. brightness
- OS: Android 9.0 (Pie), ColorOS 6.1
- Chipset: Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU: PowerVR GE8320
- Internal: 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM (eMMC 5.1)
- Primary camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Video: 1080p@30fps
- Features: 1080p@30fps
- Selfie: 5 MP, f/2.0, 1/5″, 1.12µm
- Features: HDR
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE
- USB: micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4230 mAh battery
- Colors: Blue, Black
Oppo phones in Kenya here.