It has a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD screen with a 90.5% screen-to-body ratio, 8 MP punch-hole camera, 3D glass back and has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. It runs on a 2-year-old Snapdragon 665 processor with 8GB of RAM, 128 GB storage and works on ColorOS 7.1 based on Android 10.
Coming to the camera, it has quad rear cameras set up in the square module where a 12 MP primary camera along with 8 MP 119Â° ultra-wide-angle lens, a 2 MP macro lens and a 2 MP depth sensor.
The Oppo A52 is powered by a 5000mAh battery that supports 18W fast charging out of the box through USB Type-C and it comes in Blue and Black colors at the price of US$ 226 approx. It is already available from OPPO shop only in China.
- SoC : Snapdragon 655 at 11nm
- Display : 6.5 “LCD 2400×1080 FHD +
- Memory :
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4X
- Storage memory: 128GB UFS 2.1 + microSD
- Camera :
- Rear : 12 MegaPixel f / 1.8 + 8 MegaPixel ultra wide 119 ° + 2 MegaPixel macro f / 2.4 + 2 MegaPixel depth sensor
- Front : 8 MegaPixel f / 2.0
- Connectivity . Bluetooth 5, 802.11ac WiFi, USB-C, Dual SIM 4G, FM Radio, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Audio : mono, 3.5mm jack
- Sensors : lateral fingerprint sensor
- Battery : 5,000 mAh 18W fast charge support
- Dimensions and weight :
- 162 x 75.5 x 8.9mm
- 162 grams
- Other : light blue and black color, with rear 3D glass
- Operating system : Android 10 with ColorOS 7.1 interface
For the lates news vist here
Microsoft has revealed four titles that we will see joining the Games with Gold program th…