The latest version of Samsung ‘s One UI, the One UI 2.5 , arrived very recently with the new Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra, presented at the beginning of August . That the Galaxy S20 series would also benefit from it was known, but apparently the Korean giant has forged ahead, and has already begun to distribute the update, at least for models with support for 5G networks
Here’s the full list of devices that will get One UI 2.5 Update.
- Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Galaxy S20+ 5G
- Galaxy S20+
- Galaxy S20 5G
- Galaxy S20
- Galaxy S10 5G
- Galaxy S10+
- Galaxy S10
- Galaxy S10e
- Galaxy S10 Lite
- Galaxy S9
- Galaxy S9+
- Galaxy Note 10+ 5G
- Galaxy Note 10+
- Galaxy Note 10 5G
- Galaxy Note 10
- Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy Z Flip 5G
- Galaxy Z Flip
- Galaxy Fold 5G
- Galaxy Fold
This is kind of good news for the Galaxy Note 9 and Galaxy S9 series users, which will be the last big software update for the flagships of 2018.
Here’s a summary of the main features in the One UI 2.5 update, all of which are present on the Galaxy S20 and Galaxy Note 20 but may not be available on other devices:
- Pro Video mode, with ability to control the smartphone mic’s direction. Can be paired with the Galaxy Buds to use them as a “pro-style lavalier microphone.”
- 8K@24fps video recording.
- 21:9 aspect ratio video recording
- Samsung Notes
- Audio Bookmarks in Samsung Notes. This lets you synchronize your notes with audio recordings of lectures or meetings.
- Import and write on PDF files
- Autosave & sync between your phone, tablet, and PC
- New template and background color options
- Add handwritten text to typed documents
- Samsung DeX
- You can now connect to your smart TV wirelessly if the TV supports Phone Screen mirroring.
- You can use multi-finger gestures on your phone to control DeX on your TV or monitor. Swipe up with 3 fingers to see recent apps, down to return to the home screen, or left or right to switch between apps.
- Easily share the password of the Wi-Fi you’re connected to with nearby Galaxy devices in your contact list.
- See the speeds of the Wi-Fi connections in your surroundings before connecting to them.
- Samsung Reminders
- You can preset time and location information for upcoming meetings and tasks
For the latest News visit here
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos announced on Tuesday (02) that he will step down as president of the…